use and disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You
about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined
under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether
they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company,
- or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or
- using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this
- Agreement) refers to T-STAR.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under
- common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or
- more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote
- for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or
- parts of our Service.
- Website refers to T-STAR, accessible from www.tstarusa.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: California, United States
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data
- on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or
- individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide
- the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the
- Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social
- network website through which a User can log in or create an account to
- use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or
- identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or
- any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing
- history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the
- use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example,
- the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally
identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
* Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol
address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our
Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on
those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect
certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of
mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your
mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet
browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our
Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Service and store certain information. Tracking technologies used are beacons,
tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a
Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be
able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on
your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session
Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about
cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services
- available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its
- features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of
- user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for
- cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with
- those services.
- on the Website.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use
- the Website, such as remembering your login details or language
- preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more
- personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences
- every time You use the Website.
- For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding
- cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the
- Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different
- functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and
- undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services
- You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other
- equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile
- application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative
- communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted
- services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for
- their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about
- other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those
- that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted
- not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with
- Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show
- advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact
- You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our
- Service or for payment processing.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company
- assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to
- another company.
- With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in
- Affiliates include Our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint
- venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under
- common control with Us.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business
- partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise
- interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be
- viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You
- interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media
- Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see
- Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly,
- other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity,
- communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary
Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations
(for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable
laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage
Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data
is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our
Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s
operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the
processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to —
and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country
or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ
than those from Your jurisdiction.
information represents Your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data
of Your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless
there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and
other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your
Personal Data may be transferred. We will provide notice before Your Personal
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your
Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by
public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such
action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no
method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is
100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect
Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their
tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our
- Google Places Google Places is a service that returns information about places using
- HTTP requests. It is operated by Google. Google Places service may collect information from You and from Your
- Device for security purposes. The information gathered by Google Places is held in accordance with the
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly
collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided
Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have
collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification
of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our
We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of
Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable
to provide certain functionality of the Service to these users.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information
and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s
consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us.
If You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party’s
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy
policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior
to the change becoming effective and update the “Last updated” date at the top
By email: Information@tstarusa.com